Just remove the eyepiece (one for stereo microscopes) and use the included adapter ring and and drop the imager into the hole. The imager is powered by your computer's USB port via the permanently attached cable.
The imager has a 100x power when viewing on a monitor, and its magnification can be increased by using different objectives on the microscope.
Celestron S-Viewer Software
Use the included Windows software to capture images and video of your discoveries. Measure and annotate your specimens with built-in measurement and marking tools.
S-Viewer software is only compatible with Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10). Imager can be used directly as an external camera on Mac OS systems via Photo Booth or Quick Camera
- 2MP image sensor makes a traditional microscope into a digital microscope.
- Capture images and video of your specimens via your computer.
- The microscope imager works with 23 mm to 30 mm diameter eyepieces.
- Connect the imager to your computer via USB 2.0 cable.
- Downloadable software works with both Mac and Windows PCs
- Imager Works with Mac OS via PhotoBooth and Quick Camera