An intelligent LCD on the rear side of the Panel GO displays the color temperature, brightness level, remaining runtime, and battery level. At 100% brightness, the light runs for approximately 1.3 hours, and at 50% for 2.3 hours. The Panel GO is charged via its USB Type-C port and can be used while charging. Design features include an aluminum build, a built-in diffusion panel, and side control buttons.
The Broadcast Light Kit's included desktop stand telescopes from 6 to 30" and features a 360° rotating ball head for optimal positioning. The included suction cup can be used to mount the Panel GO on your desktop or laptop.
- Compact, slim LED for broadcast, webcam, or vlogging use
- LED panel with 112 bicolor LEDs
- Desktop stand extends from 6 to 30"
- 360° ball head for optimal positioning
- Desktop/laptop suction cup mount
- 3200 to 5600K adjustable color temperature
- CRI of 96+ for accurate color rendering
- 1 to 100% brightness
- 1050 lux brightness at 1.6'
- LCD panel displays color temperature, brightness level, remaining runtime, and battery level
- USB Type-C charging; can charge while in use
- Built-in diffusion panel
In the Box
- Lume Cube Broadcast/Webcam Light Kit with Panel GO
- Lume Cube Panel GO
- Desktop Telescoping Stand (Up to 30")
- Suction Cup Mount for Desktop or Laptop Mounting
- USB Type-C Charging Cable (6')