• 2.7” Color dot-matrix touch screen
• Extended ISO Range ISO 3 to ISO 13,107,200 + ISO 850
• Expanded Shutter Speed Range 30 min. to 1/16,000s for flash light
• Expanded Shutter Speed Range 30 min. to 1/64,000s for ambient light
• Full HD Cine and CINE mode: 1 to 1000f/s and 1 to 358 degree shutter angle
• Connectivity with MAC/PC DTS software for firmware upgrades, custom settings and Exposure Profiling
Sekonic SpeedMaster L-858D combines over 60 years of Sekonic innovation with cutting-edge,flash-measurement technology to meet the needs of today’s photographers as well as motion image makers. Incorporating flash duration measurement, the first time in a multi-function light meter, the L-858D provides the critical flash data needed to calculate proper ambient-flash exposure for HyperSync® shutter speed. As its name implies, the SpeedMaster L-858D also measures the brief flash bursts of HSS (High Speed Sync) for precision flash exposure control. The L-858D includes the essence of the popular L-478D series features and functions that enables photographers to break through the boundaries of ISO sensitivity, flash and ambient shutter speeds, as well as frame rates (f/s) and shutter angles for cinematographers. Increased sensitivity for both incident and reflected-spot sensors in ambient light allows extreme low light level measurements. In addition, the L-858D offers an optional wireless triggering modules now available for Elinchrom, Phottix in addition to PocketWizard brand radio triggering devices. With its 2.7” color touch screen and truly innovative advanced and sophisticated features, the L-858D breaks away towards the next generation of light measurement control.