Prisen gjelder kun når du handler eller reserverer varen via vår nettbutikk.
Ikke på lager
Fri frakt på ordre over 499,-*
*Gjelder Klimanøytral Servicepakke og levering til våre butikker
Rask og pålitelig levering
Butikker med kunnskapsrike ansatte
SmallRig 3751 Heavy-Duty Fluid Head Tripod AD - 3751 is designed for videoing. It features a new generation of head design, an updated quick release plate with a built-in spanner to allow the camera to be placed quickly. Thanks to fluid head featuring quick disassembly and oblique installation, placing the camera is less than 1 second and fixed after the front and rear adjustments. The head plate slot has built-in screw holes; the bowl base comes with hidden 1/4''-20 threaded holes for accessory attachment. Built-in damping and balancing system enable 360° horizontal and +90°/-75° vertical movements and hold equipment of up to 8KG. 3/8"-16 threaded holes in the head base support most tripods, arms, slides, and other accessories with 3/8"-16 screws. This tripod, featuring a built-in bubble level, works with a 75mm bowl base for leveling and easy management of frame level. It includes a 3-section extender to meet different height demands in indoor and outdoor scenarios; and a user-friendly quick-release flip-lock. A dedicated bag protects the tripod and makes it easy to carry around for whatever you want to create.
1. Compatible with the quick release plate of RS 2 stabilizer; Feel free to switch the dual modes of DJI RS 2 and Manfrotto
2. High compatibility for quick disassembly and assembly (dedicated quick release plate for this item)
3. Starship design for ultimate recognition
4. Built-in screw holes, tripod bowl base with hidden 1/4''-20 threaded holes for accessory attachment
5. Non-slip large tripod carrying handle with optimized operation experience