Both front and rear has matt paint anti-reflection and to avoid glare.
The front has a 72 mm thread and it supports standard 72mm circular filters and of course NiSi:s popular 100mm filter holder systems. This allows you to shoot while experimenting and enjoying the use of filters with ease.
Optical construction consists of 12 elements in 10 groups and has one double-sided aspherical element and two extra-low dispersion elements for best optical performance. Thanks to the optical construction the lens produces minimal chromatic aberration, distortion and vignette.
The lens utilizes anti-reflection film technology in order to improve light transmittance and reduce lens flare and stray light.
Thanks to the 10 straight aperture blades the lens can produce starburst all the way from f/4 to f/22 and due to the optical construction, there is no glare in the starburst. This breaks the paradigm of requiring a small aperture to create a starburst.
Minimum focal distance is 0.2m that helps you create a stunning visual impact for close-up foreground subjects in your images.
- Great optical performance
- 10 straight aperture blades the lens can produce starburst all the way from f/4 to f/22
- Optical construction consists of 12 elements in 10 groups and has one double sided aspherical element and two extra-low dispersion elements
- Minimum focal distance is 0.2m
- 72 mm front thread for standard filters NO